- Exclusive invitation to all SCAHD events
- Members Only discounts to all SCAHD events
- Access to new job postings in healthcare development field
- Diverse programs and speakers applicable to all areas of healthcare development
- Foster advocacy and ethical fundraising principles
- Only group in Southern California meeting on a regular basis to specifically discuss healthcare philanthropy
- Volunteer opportunities on one of our committees to gain leadership experience and expand your network
- Networking, Networking, Networking among your colleagues and peer institutes
- The opportunity to participate in SCAHD’s Mentoring Program.
- Access to SCAHD’s Circle Community, a members-only online community platform.
For New and Renewing Members
Dues shall be an Annual Fee due on or before one (1) calendar year from join date.
Institutional Memberships are available for each Hospital facility/location which has three (3) or more qualified individuals. Memberships will belong to the individual facility* and remain with the facility.
Qualifying individuals are:
- Individuals employed by any voluntary, not-for-profit or governmental healthcare organization or institution whose primary responsibility is fund development.
- Individuals who are involved in fostering the purposes, programs, or activities of the Association. This includes: Trustees and other Volunteers, non-development administrators of non-profit healthcare organizations, and those employed by proprietary healthcare institutions.
- Members who no longer are part of your staff may retain membership at the renewal rate of One-hundred dollars ($100.00). New member fees shall not apply.
Please complete the SCAHD Institutional Application form.
If there are any questions, please call or send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org.