Due to the COVID-19 virus, SCAHD will be postponing the April 17th event.
Be on the look out for when this program will be rescheduled to a later date.
Friday, APRIL 17, 2020
11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
* Those Non-Members who have not attended a SCAHD event before are eligible for a first-time attendee rate of $25. To sign-up for this special rate, please contact the SCAHD office by sending an email message to email@example.com.
Adventist Health White Memorial Medical Center
1720 E. Cesar E Chavez Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90033
Driving Map: Click here for Map via Google
AI and the Future of Generosity
Join us to learn how big data and artificial intelligence is helping solve the biggest challenges in the nonprofit sector.
This presentation is for you if:
- You are in a major gifts shop and routinely wealth screen your potential donors
- You are considering a digital fundraising campaign, are examining data results, or are still doing only direct mail
- You shop online, conduct Google searches or routinely use Facebook
- You find tremendous growth interesting
- AI is not just robots and you interact with it daily whether you know it or not
- Giving trends and why it matters
- Entities waiting to adopt AI may never catch up
- You can be HIPAA-compliant utilizing AI in healthcare philanthropy
Nathan serves as President of Futurus Group, an affiliate of Gobel Enterprises. As a Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE), he is regarded as a thought leader in the nonprofit industry and speaks frequently on the topic of precision philanthropy. In 2018, Nathan presented the first TEDx on the topic of artificial intelligence and the future of generosity. Nathan has served in a variety of nonprofit leadership positions for the past 20 years. Though his prior roles as Senior Vice President of Philanthropy at City of Hope, Assistant Vice Chancellor at UC San Diego and consultant with CCS Fundraising and Boys & Girls Clubs of America, Nathan has directly led fundraising teams that have generated more than $1 billion in philanthropic revenue.
Nathan holds a Master in Nonprofit Administration from University of Notre Dame, a Master in Business Administration from University of Redlands, a certificate in International Economics from University of Cambridge, and a certificate in Artificial Intelligence from MIT Sloan School of Management.
About Futurus Group
Futurus is based in Orange County, CA. Founded by Chad Gobel of the Gobel Group, the nation’s leading healthcare philanthropy consulting firm, Futurus Group leverages machine-learning technologies through its patent-pending Gratitude to Give (G2G) product. G2G is the first and only artificially intelligent algorithm built specifically to predict gratitude for nonprofit organizations.