- Exclusive invitation to all SCAHD events
- Members Only discounts to all SCAHD events
- Access to new job postings in healthcare development field
- Diverse programs and speakers applicable to all areas of healthcare development
- Foster advocacy and ethical fundraising principles
- Inclusion in the SCAHD Member Directory
( Click here for the 2018 SCAHD Member Directory )
- Only group in Southern California that meets on a regular basis to specifically discuss healthcare philanthropy
- Volunteer opportunities on one of our committees to gain leadership experience and expand your network
- Networking, Networking, Networking among your colleagues and peer institutes
- Click here for the SCAHD Individual Membership Application (PDF)
For New and Renewing Members
|Credit Card Payment||Fee||Membership Type|
|* Retired Membership
Individuals who have been an Active Member in good standing for at least five years and are fully retired from the profession of fund development.
Dues shall be an Annual Fee due on or before January 1st of each year
Institutional Memberships are available for each Hospital facility/location which has three (3) or more qualified individuals. Memberships will belong to the individual facility* and remain with the facility.
Qualifying individuals are:
- Individuals employed by any voluntary, not-for-profit or governmental healthcare organization or institution whose primary responsibility is fund development.
- Individuals who are involved in fostering the purposes, programs, or activities of the Association. This includes: Trustees and other Volunteers, non-development administrators of non-profit healthcare organizations, and those employed by proprietary healthcare institutions.
|Credit Card Payment||Fee||Institutional Membership|
|$275.00||3 to 4 Members|
|$450.00||5 to 7 Members|
|$600.00||8 plus Members|
- Dues shall be an Annual Fee due on or before January 1st of each year.
- Members who no longer are part of your staff may retain membership at the renewal rate of Seventy-five dollars ($75.00). New member fees shall not apply.
- Please complete the SCAHD Institutional Application form.
- Click here for the SCAHD 2018 Institutional Membership Application (PDF)
- Please list all members of your Staff including current SCAHD members plus any other qualified staff which you wish to include.
- If there are any questions, please call or send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please note: Institutional Membership is not available to For-Profit Organizations.