For New and Renewing Members
|New Membership Fee||$125.00|
|Membership Renewal Fee||$100.00|
|Retired Membership Fee
Individuals who have been an Active Member in good standing for at least five years and are fully retired from the profession of fund development.
To participate please select one of the following options:
|New Member Application||Renewing Member Application||Retired Member Application|
- Exclusive invitation to all SCAHD events
- Members Only discounts to all SCAHD events
- Access to new job postings in healthcare development field
- Diverse programs and speakers applicable to all areas of healthcare development
- Foster advocacy and ethical fundraising principles
- Printed directory of all members and sponsors
- Only group in Southern California that meets on a regular basis to specifically discuss healthcare philanthropy
- Volunteer opportunities on one of our committees to gain leadership experience and expand your network
- Networking, Networking, Networking among your colleagues and peer institutes
Dues shall be an Annual Fee due on or before January 1st of each year
Institutional Memberships are available for each Hospital facility/location which has three (3) or more qualified individuals. Memberships will belong to the individual facility* and remain with the facility.
Qualifying individuals are:
- Individuals employed by any voluntary, not-for-profit or governmental healthcare organization or institution whose primary responsibility is fund development.
- Individuals who are involved in fostering the purposes, programs, or activities of the Association. This includes: Trustees and other Volunteers, non-development administrators of non-profit healthcare organizations, and those employed by proprietary healthcare institutions.
|3 to 4 Members||$275.00|
|5 to 7 Members||$450.00|
|8 plus Members||$600.00|
- Dues shall be an Annual Fee due on or before January 1st of each year.
- Members who no longer are part of your staff may retain membership at the renewal rate of Seventy-five dollars ($75.00). New member fees shall not apply.
- Attached is a form which needs to be filled in completely. Please list all members of your Staff including current SCAHD members plus any other qualified staff which you wish to include.
- If there are any questions, please call or email.
* Institutional Membership is not available to For-Profit Organizations.