Thank you for being an active member of Southern California Association for Healthcare Development (SCAHD). Members like you represent over 100 healthcare facilities in Southern California from Santa Barbara to San Diego. Each and every day, the important philanthropic work you do makes an impact on healthcare in Southern California. By empowering philanthropy, you help transform patient care and strengthen communities.
As the oldest not-for-profit organization for healthcare and hospital development professionals in Southern California, SCAHD promotes the importance of philanthropy, volunteerism, and the role of not-for-profit institutions in Southern California. SCAHD is dedicated to preserving and improving the highest professional standards of its members.
Please join us today and make your gift to the SCAHD Members Campaign.
Options to donate: 1) Click on the Donate button to use a credit card. 2) Send a check.
||||Make Check Payable to “SCAHD” and Mail Check To:
Thank you to our 2018 supporters!
- Michele Bignardi, CFRE
- Yuri E. Casco, CFRE
- Jim Dale
- Donna Daly
- Yulanda Davis-Quarrie, CFRE
- Mike Driebe, MSLM, CFRE
- Kim Eclarino
- Kimberly Flowers
- Wayne Herron
- Shawnda Lembke
- S. Brigette Loden, CFRE
- Cici Zhang
- Dignity Health Glendale Memorial Foundation
- Methodist Hospital Foundation
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital Foundation
Your investment in the SCAHD Members Campaign will help support the following initiatives:
- Enhance education programs by inviting outstanding speakers to present at our meetings, panels and seminars, and provide insights on best practices and latest trends.
- Develop mentorship program by matching senior members with junior members, to assist with challenges and resources for professional career development.
- Empower professional development by providing professional education scholarships to SCAHD members.
- Promote advocacy by increasing knowledge of fundraising, philanthropy, and social innovation, working in cooperation with the Association of Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP).
As a SCAHD member, you continually demonstrate your commitment to professional education, leadership development, and ethical and effective fundraising practice.
When you make a gift to the SCAHD Members Campaign, you help empower, transform and strengthen the profession’s future.